Listen Live on Mixlr
The list of sermons recorded at Mixlr can be found at http://mixlr.com/firstchristianchurch/showreel/. At 9AM Sunday mornings, the worship service is live on Mixlr and can be accessed on the home page of the website.
The weekly worship bulletin can be accessed by clicking link below:
Listen live on Facebook, accessed on the home page of the website.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO LISTEN TO FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH SERVICES OWENSBORO, KY USING MIXLR APP:
- Firstly, download the Mixlr app. The app can be downloaded via https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/mixlr/id583705714?ls=1&mt=8
- Please note that the link above is for iPhone users only. If anyone is using an Android phone they can download the app for their device at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mixlr.android
- Once the app has been installed, tap the Mixlr icon to open it up.
- In order to receive notifications when the church starts each broadcast you will need to create an account. To create an account, tap the ‘ME’ icon and then select ‘Create Account’.
- You will need to set a username, enter your email address and then set a password.
- Tap ‘CREATE ACCOUNT’ once you have entered these details. (You may find that the username you entered has already been taken by someone else, in which case choose a different username.)
- You will now need to go to your email account to activate the account. We will send you an email with a website link that you can tap or click to do this.
- When you open this link you’ll see a notification at the top of the page that your account has been activated.
- You can now open the Mixlr app up again. Tap the ‘ME’ icon again and tap ‘Log in’. You can now enter your username and password to log in.
- Once you have logged in, tap the search icon towards the top right of the screen – this looks like a small magnifying glass. When you tap this you will be able to search for the church’s page on Mixlr. Type: firstchristianchurch (just like that, with no spaces) and tap ‘Go’ or ‘Search’ on your keyboard.
- You should then see a result for ‘FIRSTCHRISTIANCHURCH’. Tap here. This will take you to the church’s page. Underneath the account name on this page it will say ‘+FOLLOW’ (this is written in white, on a light red background). Tap here, and it will change to say ‘FOLLOWING’.
- Now that you are following the church you will receive a notification when the church starts a new broadcast. You can tap this notification to start listening to the sermon immediately each week.
The Church is Calling
As we transition to the web-based listening program (Mixlr), The Church is Calling can be used, but will be discontinued at some point in the future. Listen to the worship service each Sunday morning at 9am by dialing 214-699-5100. After the welcome message, enter the conference number 6939237 followed by the pound (#) sign.